First impressions can be lasting, and can either encourage visitors to look further or result in them walking away. This is why these areas are so important.
We offer a variety of Commercial Design skills in order to produce innovative and visually striking hard and soft landscaping schemes for Architects, Planners, Property Developers, Landscape Contractors, Local Authorities and Councils, Garden Designers and Landscape Architects.
We would like the opportunity to work with you to add that wow factor.
Our services include:
- A full planting service including design, plant specification, plant sourcing and 5 year maintenance schedule.
- Landscape design including specification and construction drawings.
- Working designs, including 3D visuals using Vectorworks Landmark (2013) for CAD work producing .VWX, .DWG or PDF.
- Tender documents including setting out, drainage, hard landscape specification.
- Creating designs which are fully compliant with local planning and building regulations.
- Support documentation for planning permissions for listed buildings, gardens and monuments.
- Support to other Garden Designers and Landscape Architects on a freelance basis. We are happy to come in at any stage and complete any part of your works. From site survey through design to the creation of construction drawings and planting plans. We offer competitive rates and complete discretion and non-disclosure.
Some examples of the types of projects that we could get involved with include; new builds, rejuvenating of existing properties, show home gardens and on site sales offices, transformation of public spaces, parks, and public buildings, creation of roof gardens and sunny terraces, enhancing the look of car parks and smoking areas, community garden projects and school gardens, creating vegetable gardens for hotels and restaurants.
To discuss your development’s landscape design or planting scheme requirements, contact Andrew Jordan on 01285 810756 or use the contact form.