We will visit your home or premises to discuss your requirements. Working together we can draw up plans to help you make the most of your outdoor space.
We will follow up the visit with a written report, detailing the advice on how to proceed. This may be all that is required, or you may wish to then engage us to design your new space.
Here are some examples of areas where we may be able to help:
- A general assessment of current planting or suggestions for re-designing existing planting areas.
- Adapting the garden to changing needs, for example making the garden child friendly, wanting a low-cost overhaul prior to re-sale, becoming less mobile.
- Developing a low maintenance garden.
- Planting suggestions for difficult areas, such as shady or dry borders.
- Planting suggestions for a low maintenance garden or to attract wildlife.
- Advice on incorporating a water feature.
- Maintenance schedule to help manage the garden.
- Suggestions for screening unsightly views/ structures.
- Training on aspects of planting or planning your own garden (we can offer bespoke training, either 1:1 or group to equip you and your friends with skills to use in your own gardens).